Welcome to CapasTarlac.com-Community Forum
Gallery | Forum

Home

About Capas Tarlac Community Features News Tour

Contact Us

Community Forum

RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile  MessagesMessages   FAQFAQ   Log inLog in 

For those that question the government involvement
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Capas Tarlac Philippines Forum Index -> Sports
:: View previous topic
:: View next topic  
jma325

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:50 am    
Post subject: For those that question the government involvement

owned by billionaire Roman Abrahamovic. The head coach, Tite, and the style of play were established during the Sanchez era, when the club won 3 tittles. Currently, Corinthians faces a crisis on the pitch. The club has not won any of the last five matches but still holds the largest average attendance of the 20-clubs championship, bringing over 28 thousands fans per match on average. Andr eacute;sSanchez was also one of the main people responsible for turning Corinthians’ fans main dream into reality: the construction of its own stadium. Corinthians has the second largest fan base in Brazil, only behind Flamengo, from Rio de Janeiro, but it does not own a proper stadium to call home. Local rivals such as Palmeiras, Santos, Sao Paulo and even the tiny Portuguesa have smaller number of fans but have had their own stadiums for decades and used to mock Corinthians fans for being “homeless.” Sanchez has changed that: “So many [Corinthians] presidents were elected because they promised they would build a stadium. As a Corinthians fan I saw that promise being made to me 13 times but the projects never got out of paper. I never promised that I would build a stadium, but our fans will finally have a stadium they can be proud of.” The stadium will have a permanent capacity of 48,000 people, with 20,000 more temporary seats for the World Cup. It will host the Fifa World Cup opening match and has the world’s biggest LED stadium panel that will serve as an extra-large screen. This video screen is even bigger than the famous one at the Dallas Cowboy’s stadium in Texas. There has been a lot of noise about the involvement of the government in the construction of the new stadium. Lula, Brazil’s former president and Corinthians passionado, visited many stadiums under construction for the Fifa World Cup and said “It is not ready yet but I think the best stadium built will be the Corinthians one.” At one point, Fifa demonstrated concerns that the stadium would not be ready on time. Odebrechet, one of Brazil’s largest construction conglomerates, is responsible for the work and affirms that over 88% of the work has already been completed and that it will be ready in December 2013. For those that question http://www.discountfifacoins.com the government involvement in the project, Sanchez states that “Our stadium has the cheapest price per square meters of all the stadiums being built for the World Cup.” Sanchez is well known for supporting audacious marketing initiatives. In 2007, Corinthians received a total of R$8,4 million during match days. In 2011, the club received R$27,2 million from the same revenue source. Sanchez indicates that a marketing initiative that marked him was the creation of the logo Corinthians I will never leave you , “It was an idea of Rosenberg [Corinthians former Marketing Director]. We sold a huge number of those shirts while the club was in the second division and brought the fans closer to us.”ad their own stadiums for decades and used to mock Corinthians fans for being “homeless.” Sanchez has changed that: “So many [Corinthians] presidents were elected because they promised they would build a stadium. As a Corinthians fan I saw that promise being made to me 13 times but the projects never got out of paper. I never promised that I would build a stadium, but our fans will finally have a stadium they can be proud of.” The stadium will have a permanent capacity of 48,000 people, with 20,000 more temporary seats for the World Cup. It will host the Fifa World Cup opening match and has the world’s biggest LED stadium panel that will serve as an extra-large screen. This video screen is even bigger than the famous one at the Dallas Cowboy’s stadium in Texas. There has been a lot of noise about the involvement of the government in the construction of the new stadium. Lula, Brazil’s former president and Corinthians passionado, visited many stadiums under construction for the Fifa World Cup and said “It is not ready yet but I think the best stadium built will be the Corinthians one.” At one point, Fifa demonstrated concerns that the stadium would not be ready on time. Odebrechet, one of Brazil’s largest construction conglomerates, is responsible for the work and affirms that over 88% of the work has already been completed and that it will be ready in December 2013. For those that question <a href='http://www.discountfifacoins.com'>fifa coin</a> the government involvement in the project, Sanchez states that “Our stadium has the cheapest price per square meters of all the stadiums being built for the World Cup.” Sanchez is well known for supporting audacious marketing initiatives. In 2007, Corinthians received a total of R$8,4 million during match days. In 2011, the club received R$27,2 million from the same revenue source. Sanchez indicates that a marketing initiative that marked him was the creation of the logo Corinthians I will never leave you , “It was an idea of Rosenberg [Corinthians former Marketing Director]. We sold a huge number of those shirts while the club was in the second division and brought the fans closer to us.”
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Capas Tarlac Philippines Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1